The people that have Raya they live out in Vernon, and they actually lost their home so I don't know when I'm gonna see her. I'm so devastated and so heartbroken for them, and I couldn't imagine how scared she is ,I'm so lost for words. I don't know when I'm going to get her or get to see her. I just want her to come home where she can get away from. All of that. I'm so heartbroken before them losing their home. They're great people, amazing people. I've actually built a really good relationship with them. And they've almost become almost like family to me. And to know that, you know, they lost their home and I don't even know where they are. I've been kind of just trying to wait and be patient but I'm gonna have to cut this short because it's making me so upset and making me cry. These fires are ruining people's lives and taking people's homes and affecting people animals and affecting those around them. It's so devastating π’

No comments:
Post a Comment