Now they've changed Dr Llewellyn to board of directors but before all this he was president of board of directors.
And I completely understand his position on wanting to step down and him making that decision, and I don't blame him, honestly with all the drama that goes on with Kathy Powelson Executive Director, and you know, staff members coming and going, and this happened. And then that happening, you know, I would probably step down to I would say, you know, I don't want to deal with this.I don't want to have to focus on all this drama.And all this stress and anxiety, I'd rather focus on the animals like he said, you know, and that's what he is best at, and that's how you know, he, truly is an animal lover. He really is about the animals.And you know, i'm gonna really miss him.And I know I'm gonna really miss him.And it's gonna hurt real bad, not being able to turn to him.You know, if something happens to my little 13-year-old senior girl, you know, it's unfortunate. But, you know, I don't blame him. I would have done the exact same thing coming back from holidays and you know, coming back from being away for 3 weeks and coming back to this s***, you know but I truly believe that if he was still in position, and he didn't step down as the board of directors president I don't think that my thirteen year old senior girl and my puppy would be without medical care because I know Dr Llewellyn would never do that, he's not that type of person he loves animals. And he would never leave an animal without or stranded or neglected or left in harm's way or you know, a 13-year-old senior dog that has, you know, a special diet food. You know, she has to, you know, eat urinary SOS food and treats and she can develop bladder stones. And you know, she's getting older and as she gets older, they get, you know develope more health problems, and you know, it's unfortunate that I lost him because of Kathy Powelson
Executive Director and her antics and her drama, creating problems, creating drama and stress and anxiety for people. You know, you've driven staff members away, you know, you should be ashamed of yourself. The way that you treat humans and not only humans but people too. You know, you should be really ashamed of yourself. But you know what? I'm a strong believer in karma. What comes around goes around and you get what you give For what you've done? And when you lie and deceit people and you create harm for people and put them in harm's way, or they're animals. For 1 you know it's eventually going to catch up with you. And eventually people are gonna see through you. And see the character that you truly are. I mean, people are already seeing it already. Anyway, I mean I've backed up a lot of things with screenshots. Evidence proof like I said, the next thing that'll be coming are recordings. And the recordings are gonna be coming soon....





No comments:
Post a Comment