Monday, 27 July 2026

Paws for hope foundation

Formal Update Regarding My Dispute with Paws for Hope Foundation

Yesterday July 26/2026 at 4:51 p.m., I delivered a formal Without Prejudice settlement offer to legal counsel for Paws for Hope Foundation better together  program concerning my dispute with the hope for paws foundation Better Together Program. The purpose of that correspondence was to provide an opportunity to resolve this matter without the need for litigation. A 24-hour deadline was provided for a written response, expiring at 4:51 p.m. today July 27th/2026.

As of the time of this publication, I have not received a response.

From the outset, I have made every reasonable effort to address this matter professionally, respectfully, and in good faith. Rather than immediately commencing legal proceedings, I chose to extend an opportunity to resolve the dispute through settlement. In my view, litigation should be a last resort where a fair and reasonable resolution cannot be achieved.

It remains my position that there have been repeated breaches of my contractual agreement with the Better Together Program, including charges that exceeded the copayment set out in my enrollment agreement. I have documented the relevant communications, payment records, program documentation, and other supporting evidence. Those materials have also been discussed throughout my blog and will be relied upon, where appropriate, in any legal proceedings.

Should no response be received by the expiry of the 24-hour deadline, I intend to proceed with filing a claim through the Civil Resolution Tribunal. I have also sought assistance from a pro bono lawyer and a legal advocate and will continue to pursue the legal remedies available to me.

This matter has had a significant impact on my health and well-being. I live with complex post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD), fibromyalgia, obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD), asthma, and other medical conditions. The ongoing stress associated with this dispute has affected my health, and its impact continues to be documented by my treating physician.

My objective has always been to achieve a fair and lawful resolution. I remain willing to resolve this dispute through appropriate legal and professional channels. However, if no meaningful response is received, I will proceed with the appropriate legal process and allow the evidence to speak for itself.

I will continue to provide factual updates regarding this matter as it progresses.



I am deeply concerned about the impact that continued legal proceedings will have on my health. Living with complex post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD), fibromyalgia, obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD), asthma, and other significant medical conditions, the stress associated with this dispute has already had a substantial effect on my physical and psychological well-being. If this matter proceeds to the Civil Resolution Tribunal because it cannot be resolved through settlement, the additional time, stress, and demands of litigation will likely further exacerbate my existing medical conditions. These impacts will be documented with ny treating physician and may form part of the evidence presented in support of my claims. It remains my sincere preference to resolve this matter fairly, professionally, and without the need for further legal proceedings. Unfortunately, if a reasonable resolution cannot be achieved, I will have no alternative but to pursue the legal remedies available to me.



No comments:

Post a Comment