Friday, 24 July 2026

Paws for hope foundation paws for hope foundation more prof a evidence



To the Paws for Hope Foundation Better Together Program

The Paws for Hope Foundation Better Together Program operates as though disabled individuals are disposable.The Paws for Hope Foundation Better Together Program  terminate community members from your program the moment they assert their rights. I am a disabled individual on PWD, caring for a 13 year old senior dog and a puppy in training for service dog certification. Your organization is failing to follow the law and is repeatedly breaching our contract. It possess concrete proof and evidence of these breaches. Under the legal principle of res judicata, your program is bound by established law and contractual obligations, both of which you are actively ignoring. You seem to believe your financial resources protect you, but the public will not continue donating to an organization that mistreats a disabled person was a thirteen year old senior Papillon and a puppy Papillon in training to become a service dog. 

I am not the first person you have treated this way, and people will eventually discover the reality of your operations. The nature of your terminations, actions, and decisions speaks volumes. You are not above the law, and you cannot neglect or harm humans and animals without facing accountability. As time goes on, these blog posts will filter through Google, and people will see the screenshots, the proof, and the truth.

Your conduct is entirely unprofessional. I have audio evidence of Executive Director Kathy Powelson yelling and stating that what you saying we don't care I never said that she then says well its coming off that way see assuming my words emotions and feels and you know what Executive Director Kathy Powelson you actually don't care after that conversation you took the opportunity well Dr Llewellyn was away for 3 weeks and you literally caused the man to step down as board of directors president because he probably didn't wanna focus on all the drama you cause and create Dr Llewellyn wants to focus on the animals not drama Executive Director Kathy Powelson you will literally go out of your way to cause. And create problems and cause drama. It's like you thrive on it and you like, get off on it or something. It's very bizarre. And I say this because I go based off of people's actions, not their words. Because at the end of the day, anybody can tell you anything. Actions speak louder than words.Actions show a lot about somebody's character Attempting to dictate my thoughts and feelings or assuming my intentions is completely out of line. I am an open and truthful person. I do not manipulate people, and I do not harm animals. The Paws for Hope Foundation is proving its true nature through its own actions, and your silence only makes you look more guilty.

Let us also address the manipulative emails offering a 20% working dog discount. Expecting a disabled person on PWD, who is managing severe fibromyalgia, severe complex PTSD, and severe OCD, to cover 80% of veterinary care out of pocket while framing this as a supportive offer is completely unrealistic and unhelpful.







Dr Llewellyn available budget to provide best care possible for Zoe. Do you not understand I'm on disability? I'm on P. W. D.
Others even have addresses you're high prices. Your prices are very, very high. They are not affordable and especially not affordable. For someone on persons with disabilities.So again, you're not working with me.If you were working with me, you would not expect somebody that is on disability to pay eighty percent copay, and you pay twenty percent copay, that makes no sense. 
See right here admits to seeing my blog post immediately and deleting it less then 5 minutes later 
Because I had to make sure my information was correct before posting it which it was correct.

I don't accuse anybody of anything I speak.The truth and i'm not criticizing anybody.I'm speaking my truth.There's a big difference between criticizing someone and telling the actual truth.
Dr. Melissa Stephens and Marni put themselves in the positions that they did. No one else did they need to take responsibility for their actions Choices and decisions, and when someone calls them out and speaks the truth, i'm sorry that you feel that way, but i'm gonna speak the truth and tells the truth about what actually happened And I have that right to do that. It's not like I fabricated anything that I stated about either one of them.
Dr. Melissa Stephens literally lied to me and said that Zoe's jaw will literally break. But then when the S PCA contacted her, she said it was a possibility. There's a big difference between a dog's jawbreaking and a possibility of a jawbreaking and the anxiety that she caused me and created and then to tell me that oh I have anxiety, you have no idea what I deal with on a daily basis.I have severe Fibromyalgia I have severe complex PTSD and severe OCD you know nothing about anxiety Dr. Melissa Stephens.
Dr Llewellyn yes I did removeDr. Melissa Stephens and Marnis name from my post, but you know what, after realizing that I was being gaslit, and I was being manipulated with a copay of 80% and you pay 20%. That is just ridiculous.
Why do you think I took my apology back?Because why would I apologize for being honest?And being truthful.



Dr Llewellyn these are not accusations, they are actual facts. I have proof and evidence. I have the recording I have the Transcript that is actually on here. As well, so don't sit there and talk about accusations. There's no accusations or lies or anything like that. This is truth and facts.This is actually what happened. 
You wanna talk about professional obligations? Well, maybe you need to have your manager Laura. Look into her staff and actually tell her staff members to have more respect for clients. Because you know what, I've gone on. Google review, and I've seen the. Reviews of other people saying how rude the staff members are at scott still veterinarian clinic So it isn't just me, it's other people that see it.And have experienced it as well.So i'm not the only one.
Dr Llewellyn all you have done. You are a director at hope for pause foundation and hope for pause better together program
And you guys have definitely done nothing but punish me for speaking up. And telling the truth, and it's fine because at the end of the day, there is a court system for this type of stuff. I'm ready to go to court. I'm ready to sit in front of a judge. And let a judge see the abuse the neglect. The harm everything that i've experienced.And I have all the proof and evidence, I have nothing to worry about. 
Dr Llewellyn if you guys truly cared about Zoe or truly cared about my puppy, you guys would not only try to terminate me. One time for a blog post, which is out of the scope of the program, which I had to tell you guys that then you turn around ten days later and give me a second termination paper.Actions speak louder than words.I can't express that any more than I already have. 

Dr. Llewellyn i'm gonna be honest with you who are you to tell me what I can and can't do and what I can share publicly. And what I can share not publicly
I can write about whatever I want. I use this as cognitive behavioral techniques, and I can write about whatever I want. Whenever I want about whoever I want. And all it ISIS the truth. It's not like I'm sitting here making things up. I'm showing everything with proof and evidence. It's not like I'm just fabricing things or pulling dates out of my a**, like you guys tend to do. I don't make things up. I don't need to. You guys are doing that because that's the only way that you can use a way of terminate me. You couldn't terminate me the first time, so you terminated me. The second time thinking it would stick. It's not gonna stick, I'm telling you right now. When we go to court, so we end my puppy. Well, be put back in the program. And they will get the care that they need. Because the community donates to people like me and the community. I'm sure would be disgusted with the way that you have treated a disabled person. You know, and then also not only harming me harming my dogs. And harming a 13-year-old senior dog and harming a puppy. It shows a lot about all of you. Board members, it shows all of your guys' characters. It shows everything about what you guys are. And what you guys are all about? And what pause for hope, foundation and pause for hope, better together program is all about. It's not about helping animals. It's not about helping pets.It's not about helping humans and their pets staying together and all this nonsense that you guys put on your website to get people to donate to you guys.Eventually, that's gonna fall apart.Because people are gonna see truly what you guys are all about also I want to mention I could have made numerous complaints about numerous people. But I never did. I shut my mouth because I didn't want to lose my enrollment in them. The program for my dog I didn't want my dog to lose her medical care. So I shut my mouth and I never complained about anybody. And now I have the opportunity to actually make my complaints and actually state what happened. And actually bring up what has gone on behind closed doors, and also I want to mention dr Llewellyn our call is recorded. 



Dr Llewellyn you know, what's best for Zoe? It's her being enrolled in the program that she's entitled to be rolled. Enrolled in, I am disabled. I'm on PWD and I have her and then I also have a puppy that is going to be my certified service dog. So when you say you want the best for Zoe, I'm sorry, but your actions don't show that otherwise. And neither does any of the board members, and neither does the program. Hope for pause foundation and hope for pause better together program. Their actions, your actions have showed.Otherwise. 


Furthermore, your communications prove you are constantly monitoring my platform. A post was up for less than five minutes before it was seen and referenced. This raises serious questions about how Dr. Shawn Llewellyn at Scottsdale Veterinary Hospital obtained my blog link when it was never shared with him.

Regarding the recent email from Dr. Llewellyn, which is attached in the screenshots, he states that if I continue to make public statements, the clinic will withdraw veterinary services for Zoe. He tries to frame this as a professional boundary rather than a threat or punishment. However, attempting to condition essential medical care for a 13 year old senior dog on my absolute silence is unacceptable. My public statements are a matter of truth and self advocacy.

Years ago, another rescue organization tried to use Zoe, and that organization no longer exists. Take that as a clear message. When it concerns the well being of my dogs, you are dealing with the wrong person. I will continue to stand in my truth and let the court of law handle the rest.


No comments:

Post a Comment