Upon reviewing my Better Together agreement, the contract explicitly sets my co-payment at 20% across multiple sections and contains zero clauses granting Paws for Hope the right to unilaterally alter or increase that rate. Yet, I recently discovered they have been charging me 33%, and I am now forced to comb through all of my past vouchers, receipts, and bank statements to audit the math and figure out exactly how long this overcharging has been happening.
When you sign a contract, you expect both parties to honor the terms. As someone who relies on the Paws for Hope Foundation and their Paws for Hope Better Together Program to help care for my dog and puppy, I trusted that the agreement I signed was exactly what I would be held to. Unfortunately, I made a highly disappointing discovery, and I am sharing this evidence so others can check their own paperwork.
According to the Paws for Hope Better Together Program Enrollment Agreement and Consent Form I signed, my copayment is strictly locked in at 20%.
If you look at the screenshots of my contract (attached below), the language is crystal clear in multiple sections:
Section 1 (Overview of Services): Explicitly states, "Pet guardians are expected to pay 20% of the charges..."
Section 2c (Copayment Agreement): Reinstates this directly above my signature, reading, "I agree to pay the required copayment of 20% of the total invoice..."
Section 5 (Notice of Changes): Outlines rules for changes in income or contact info, but contains zero provisions giving the Paws for Hope Foundation the right to unilaterally alter, adjust, or increase my copay percentage.
Despite this legally binding agreement, I found out today that I have been charged 33% instead of the agreed upon 20%. There is no clause, no addendum, and no warning in my contract that allows them to hike up my copay.
I am currently documenting every instance where this overcharge occurred to establish the full timeline and total amount.
I will be posting updates and further evidence ...in regards to other things as well I not going to stop advocating for my 13-year-old senior dogs medical care my community donates to us and my dogs photos were used for donations as well till I said no take her photos down I'm glad I did after finding out everything that have continue to.
JUST ANOTHER BREACH TO ADD TO LIST OF OTHER NUMOUS BREACHES.
© 2026 Laura. All Rights Reserved. No part of this content may be reproduced, copied, or used without explicit written permission from the author.




No comments:
Post a Comment