Saying: you offered help without any charge to me what the f*** is wrong with you people? I paid 20%. You paid 80%, nobody got anything for free.What the f*** are you talking about
Agreement showing obligations (20% co-pay, treatment requirements, proof of income, etc.).
Better Together Enrolment Agreement, Section 2(c): "By signing hereunder, I agree to pay the required copayment of 20% of the total invoice to the designated Veterinary Service Provider for services rendered under Better Together's coverage."
"I was terminated twice."
July emails and terminations.
I can post on my blog its out the scope the program just like the 1st termination I never asked for a review on July 14th I told them my posts on my blog is out the scope the program and thats why 10 days later I received a 2nd termination which with res judicata law you can't do that educate you're clinics and your selves because its not my responsibility to do anything for you I was nice enough to send both termination letters to prof that they can't do that and actions prove alot about a person or person's intentions and giving 1 but 2 termination papers shows there desperately trying anything and everything to terminate me and its not me it's a 13-year-old senior dog there harming her and my community deserves to know there donates aren't going or being used where there suppose to be and the fact that they stated that it's free I pay a copay look the contract clearly you didn't do you dediligence before contacting me and its something that's not my responsibility I was kept from resources such as transportation and food delivery I have previous post talking about that apparently asking for food support puts undue stress on the staff and program then why offer it to disabled individuals if I ever asked for anything it was a problem or Executive Director Kathy Powelson created it to be a problem and would cause and create problems because she doesn't like me but it's like Dr Llewellyn said you don't have to like eachother I don't like certain people but you just be civil because at the end the day it's about the animals and thats what we need to focus on a 13-year-old senior dog that needs medical care and a puppy that's going to be trained to be a certified service dog which I need with the disabilities I deal with everyday I am not going to argue with people that are only looking for a reason to get rid me my 13-year-old senior dog like trying to get Dr Llewellyn to offer me a 80% copay and the vet clinic pays 20% when Hope for Paws foundation and hope for paws better together program pays 80% and my copay is 20% make that make sense that was a away to try manipulate me into leaving the program said, not to mention, it says in the 2nd termination that Dr Llewellyn :
You will note that Dr. Llewellyn is not responding to your correspondence personally, notwithstanding his role as President of the Board. Dr. Llewellyn is also the treating veterinarian responsible for Zoe's medical care, and your correspondence raises both the termination dispute and matters concerning that ongoing medical relationship together. To avoid any real or perceived conflict of interest, the Board has asked me, as Vice President, to act as the point of contact for this matter and to respond on the Board's behalf.
But then calls me twice I have the voicemail and recorded the call recording has date stamps I'm not going no where and I will fight till the end for my 13-year-old senior dog I'm her advocate and I will always and always have avocated for her and I'll never give up on here a 13-year-old senior dog needs medical care more then any other dogs out there due to her age with comes more health problems and Executive Director Kathy Powelson would say I love her everytime I'd send her photos she'd use them for donations for the program so my dog since 2021-2026 has helped with donations and my community helps with donations for dogs like mine and shes earned her position in the program and the community donates to her and she earned her own donations in the last 5 years and I also wanna bring up the fact that there's no human resource coordinator to help coordinate through the issues that have aroused since 2025. And that is considered a breach. You are supposed to provide a human resource coordinator for issues like this so that they don't escalate to the point that they have. So at the end of the day, my dog should not have to suffer the consequences of hope. For pause, foundation and hope for pause Better Together. Program breaching conditions, not a vibing. By the contract, trying to attempt to terminate my poor 13-year-old senior dog that severely needs medical care, and they are putting her in harm's way by neglecting her and rejecting her from the program. And honestly, I've been in the program for 5 years, and I've seen a lot of stuff, and I've seen a lot of staff come and go, and I'm telling you right now. I'm not going anywhere. I will fight for my dog until the day. I die, I do not care. I will not stop. I will continue to advocate for her. And whatever evidence needs to be proven, I can provide And get it but I'm not gonna do anybody's job for them. It is not my job to send papers or send this and send that. Do your job yourself at the end of the day? I've done enough on my blog I have a lot of documentation on here and you know, you get hired in less than 24 hours. And you contact me and act like, you know, the whole situation. And act like, you know, all the details of the situation. You should educate yourself before you write a letter. It's very on professional for you to take just what your clients say and not actually look at the victim here. Cause I am the victim here, and so is my poor 13-year-old senior dog.
Laura and my 13-year-old senior dog ๐ ❤️ ๐พ
Ps since board members like to watch my blog and read my blog, you might as well have your lawyer go through my blog too. And take a read, look at the evidence.And the proof.๐พ
And I never received any the resources that I was suppose to receive they state all these resources to disabled individuals on there website I never received 1 I had to pay Uber to get my food home they never helped with any transportation support nothing you guys fabricate things on your website and falsify. Things and say you are going to give people things and give these type of resources to people.That are disabled individuals and you don.'t.You don't provide them with those resources.You lie it is considered a lie.When you say you're gonna do something, and you don't do it.That's a lie.Want me to look up the definition?Here's the definition of a lie:
definition of lie +1 lie/lฤซ/A lie is a false statement made on purpose to trick someone. The word also means to rest flat on a surface or to be in a certain place.Telling an Untruth (Verb and Noun)To lie: To say something you know is not true so that people will believe it is true.A lie: The false statement itself, or something meant to trick people.Past tense: When talking about telling a falsehood, the past tense is lied (example: "He lied to me yesterday").Resting Flat (Reclining)To lie: To put your body in a flat or resting position on the floor, a bed, or the ground.Past tense: The past tense of this action is lay (example: "I lay down for a nap"), and the past participle is lain.Being Located (Position)To lie: To be in a specific spot or direction (example: "The town lies near the big river").
There you go you lied about my contract, you lied about breaching. The contract you lied about How many terminations you gave me the lies keeps growing?And growing and growing๐พ you lie about the resources you provide you lie about helping humans. And pets to stay together, you lie about what your organization does for people. And especially disabled individuals.Hey, it's your own words you use on your website.






No comments:
Post a Comment