Before I get into the facts of the situation, let me make something abundantly clear, especially to the legal counsel representing the Paws for Hope Foundation Better Together program who may be taking screenshots of this page.
This blog is my personal space. I use it for cognitive behavioral techniques to manage my complex PTSD, severe OCD, and fibromyalgia. What I write is entirely out of the scope of the Better Together program, whether this blog is public or private. It doesn't make a difference. It is an exercise of my freedom of speech, and I deal exclusively in the truth. If anyone wants to try and submit my personal coping mechanisms as evidence in my contract dispute, be my guest. The Civil Resolution Tribunal is there to rule on a breach of a legally binding contract, not to police my freedom of speech or what I do in my private life outside of the scope of the program.
Now on the facts.
If you have been following my situation with the Paws for Hope Foundation and the Better Together program, you know how I have been dealing with blatant breaches. Not just one breach, not just two, not just three, not just four, numerous breaches of my enrollment agreement. Today, the situation escalated, and it speaks volumes about how this organization operates behind closed doors.
My contract clearly states I was responsible for a 20% copay. Instead, I go to check my last voucher that I had gotten for food, and I see on the corner it said 33% copay.
Despite having undeniable documentary evidence of this breach and numerous breaches of contract, I decided to take the high road. I sent a formal settlement offer to their legal counsel. It was a genuine opportunity to resolve the monetary overcharges and the wrongful terminations out of court. I laid out clear, reasonable terms and gave them a strict 24 hour deadline to respond.
Their deadline came and went at 4:51 PM. I sent the email yesterday at 4:51 PM, and they had until 4:51 PM today, and zero response.
Instead of taking accountability, negotiating, or even acknowledging the documented proof of their breaches, Paws for Hope Foundation and their legal counsel chose complete silence. Paws for Hope Foundation and the Paws for Hope Foundation Better Together program once again chose to ignore a resolution and force the issue to continue. Again, like I said, this has been going on for a little over a year now, but there have been other things that have gone on for the last four years, almost five years that I have been in the program from 2021 to 2026.
When an organization is presented with black and white evidence that they overcharged a client and broke their own contract, their response tells you exactly who they are and their character. They do not want to resolve the issue. They want to avoid accountability, and the fact that they stole money from me has me completely shocked. I am a person on disability, and I already struggle paying 20% I still struggle to pay.
Since they refused a good faith settlement, my next step is formally filing a claim with the Civil Resolution Tribunal. The public deserves to know how the Paws for Hope Foundation Better Together program truly treats the people they claim to support and help. And I will not stop speaking the truth until the facts are laid bare.
And the more I dig and the more I look into things, the more I find. The more breaches, the more lies, the more stealing, the more neglect, the more threats, the more gaslighting, the more manipulation, and the list just goes on. It just shows I am sorry, but I have to be honest, very narcissistic traits. And if they are treating me this way, I truly believe that they are treating other people this way. And I truly believe that there are a lot of other things that are going on behind closed doors that are going to come to light.
As they say, what is done in the dark always comes to the light.

No comments:
Post a Comment