Sunday, 26 July 2026

Hope for paws animal foundation

 The Truth Behind the so called "Free" Care  Holding Hope for paws animal foundation and btter together program accountable

​When a non-profit organization receives hard-earned money from generous donors, the absolute bare minimum we should expect from them is transparency and honesty. Unfortunately, I am finding out the hard way that the Paws for Hope  Better Together program seems to have a real problem with the truth.

They are even attempting to tell their own legal representation that the veterinary care provided through their program is completely free to the pet owners. Let me share exactly what is being said verbatim:

​"without any charge to you and in accordance with the organization’s mandate as a non-profit organization and program requirements."

​This is a blatant lie.

​You cannot just invent your own facts when there is a solid paper trail proving otherwise. And let me be clear, it is not just a paper trail I have multiple forms of proof that destroy this "free care" narrative:

​The Contract: I have attached the pages of my legally binding contract that clearly outline and verify a 20% co-payment agreement.





And I'll also show you the vouchers that they give you so that when you go to the veterinary clinic, they get an email to them. Or you show it to them, and you get your copay took  off, and then you pay your twenty percent copay, but I guess it's just a lie because everything is just free, apparently.

​The Receipts and Bank Statements: I have kept every single receipt from my bank. Every time I have gone to the Scottsdale Veterinarian Clinic, I have paid with debit. It is not hard to do the math on a bag of food or a vet visit and see exactly what percentage I was paying out of pocket.

​The Audio Recording: I have a recording of an employee explicitly stating my co-pay amount. Why would an employee quote me a specific co-pay if the services are supposedly 100% free?

​Nothing in this world is free, and ironically, it states right on their own website that clients pay a co-pay. This brings me to a deeply concerning point about their legal representation. The fact that their lawyer would put in writing that this program is "without any charge" shows that they clearly did not even bother to go on their own client's website. They did not do the basic research a lawyer should do to see how this organization actually operates or if they abide by their own claims.

​Well, I can tell you firsthand: they do not abide by what they claim. They state that they provide a range of resources for disabled people. My dog was enrolled in this program for the last five years, and I have never received. non the of the resources they publicly claim to offer. Not once.

​It blows my mind that these people have the nerve to lie to their donors, lie to the public, and lie to their own lawyer and those enrolled in the paws for hope better together program.

​This brings me to my next question for Paws for Hope:

​If you are going around claiming you give people 100% free healthcare for their animals, what exactly are you doing with the donations?

​Where is the accountability?

​I want to see a public, accounted-for breakdown of the annual donations.

​I want to see exactly where every single cent of that money is going.

​Because if you are comfortable making a totally false statement about the financial realities of your own contracts, I have zero reason to believe you are properly managing the funds you are trusted with.

​To the donors of the Paws for Hope Better Together program: You deserve credit for the help you provide, and you deserve to know how your money is actually being framed behind closed doors. Demand transparency.

Ohh, ohh, and it also shows in their manual As well


And shows 20% then 33%.

definition of lie +1 lie/lī/A lie is a false statement made on purpose to trick someone. The word also means to rest flat on a surface or to be in a certain place.Telling an Untruth (Verb and Noun)To lie: To say something you know is not true so that people will believe it is true.A lie: The false statement itself, or something meant to trick people.Past tense: When talking about telling a falsehood, the past tense is lied (example: "He lied to me yesterday").Resting Flat (Reclining)To lie: To put your body in a flat or resting position on the floor, a bed, or the ground.Past tense: The past tense of this action is lay (example: "I lay down for a nap"), and the past participle is lain.Being Located (Position)To lie: To be in a specific spot or direction (example: "The town lies near the big river").

© 2026 Laura. All Rights Reserved. No part of this content may be reproduced, copied, or used without explicit written permission from the author.

No comments:

Post a Comment