Well I received a call from Dr Llewellyn missed hes call as I have Scottsdale Veterinarian Clinics number blocked 🚫 so he left me a voice mail I sent him a email and well see what this about as
And I thought from you're termination papers you stated : You will note that Dr. Llewellyn is not responding to your correspondence personally, not withstanding his role as President of the Board. Dr. Llewellyn is also the treating veterinarian responsible for Zoe's medical care, and your correspondence raises both the termination dispute and matters concerning that ongoing medical relationship together. To avoid any real or perceived conflict of interest, the Board has asked me, as Vice President, to act as the point of contact for this matter and to respond on the Board's behalf.
See another example Dr Llewellyn can contact me left a voice then spoke to him with that call is recorded to things are only okay if you decide they are or aren't like make you're mind you continuously, go back on your word.You say one thing, and then do another.
Turned out Dr Llewellyn thinks I can afford his clinic prices paying 80% copay for a 13-year-old senior dog and a puppy and the clinic covers 20% that's what hope for paws foundation and hope for paws better together program pays is 80% and I pay 20% but I recently found out they've been charging me 33% not 20% which is another breach on our contract what a surprise. Not.


No comments:
Post a Comment