Tuesday, 21 July 2026

Paws for hope foundation paws for hope better together program told you times a ticking ...

 


To the Hope for Paws Foundation and the Better Together Program:
​I am writing to address the ongoing lack of response to my emails and the unlawful issuance of two termination papers, which I am formally challenging on the grounds of res judicata.
​You may choose to continue ignoring my communications, but I want to make it clear that I am divinely protected. I do not know about you, but I know as soon as I think that things are not going to work out, boom, an email pops up right at that time. It just goes to show that everything happens in perfect time.
​I have complete faith that my thirteen year old senior Papillon and my Papillon puppy will receive the medical care they are entitled to. I know my community has my back, and I trust that this situation will be made right. I believe people enter and exit our lives for a reason. While not everyone has to get along, there is a basic expectation of civility. When that civility is absent, and when actions intentionally cause harm to a disabled person and neglect innocent animals, there are consequences.
​What comes around goes around. You get what you give, and karma will eventually run its course. Unlike you, I do not live my life or strive to harm people or animals by doing the things you are doing. Eventually, you will have to answer for your actions and how you have treated me and my dogs, my thirteen year old senior dog and my puppy.
​We will see how this plays out, but the timing is perfectly aligned on my side.

No comments:

Post a Comment