Documenting the Truth
Official Updates: Medical Documentation and Standing My Ground just got off the phone with my doctor ....
I am continuing to document every single detail of how the Hope For Paws "Better Together" program handled the sudden termination of my 13-year-old senior dog and puppy.
Medical Team Advised: I just briefed my doctor on the entire situation and the severe impact it has caused.
Official Records Opened: My doctor is now actively documenting these events and the resulting stress in my medical file.
Safety Net Established: This ensures a permanent, official medical paper trail is in place moving forward.
Exercising My Rights: I have an absolute right to speak the truth and share my story publicly.
This long-standing relationship (2021–2026) should have been handled with civil conversation. Instead, I am forced to protect myself health and my animals. I will not be silenced, and I will continue to post every update here.
© 2026 Laura. All Rights Reserved. No part of this content may be reproduced, copied, or used without explicit written permission from the author.

No comments:
Post a Comment