Saturday, 25 July 2026

Paws for hope foundation paws for hope better together program the affect its put on

 The personal impact this ongoing situation has taken a significant toll on both my physical and mental health. I live with severe fibromyalgia, complex PTSD and severe OCD and prolonged stress has a profound effect on my nervous system. The uncertainty repeated disputes and lack of communication have contributed to pain. Anxiety and emotional distress. I am also dealing with additional medical concerns, making the situation even more difficult to manage rather than improving my health continues to be affected by the ongoing stress surrounding this matter. Because of the impact this has had on me. I intend to discuss and document these concerns with my physician. As part of my medical record, I believe it is important to document. Not only the contractual issues, but also the effect this prolonged dispute has had on my overall well-being. I never wanted this matter to. Reach this point I wanted it to resolve through respectful communication. Unfortunately, after repeated attempts to engage with paws for hope foundation, and paws for hope better together program. I have been left with little choice but to continue documenting my experience and pursuing the appropriate avenues available to me. 


No comments:

Post a Comment