The Truth is Out: Building My Team and Standing Firm
Lately, I have been pouring my entire soul into advocating for my dogs. At the end of the day, that is exactly what this comes down to, my animals, their care, and their well-being. I refuse to let anyone misrepresent the truth, take advantage of us, or use my situation. Whatever has happened behind closed doors is out in the wide open now. I am not a liar, I never will be, and unlike them, I always back up everything I say with hard evidence and proof.
Right now, I am actively building my legal team. I am looking for the right lawyer and am also getting a legal advocate involved to ensure we have a powerful, complete team. I have done this in the past, and I know it is the best way to handle this. The hard work is already moving forward, and I trust the universe will bring the right professional across my path to deal with this matter completely.
The Paws for Hope Animal Foundation and the Better Together program claim online they support disabled people, but what they have done to me is the exact opposite. They have my doctor's note. They know my doctor explicitly stated that my dog is medically necessary for me. They know that cutting off her medical care risks pushing me straight into the ER and the hospital because of how heavily this stress affects my condition. Yet, they have no care in the world about how they harm people's lives or affects them.
Again actions speak louder then words and no actions speak louder.
They need to seriously educate themselves. They need a Human Resource coordinator to teach them about mental health and disabilities like fibromyalgia, complex PTSD, and severe OCD. Right now, this entire situation has caused my fibromyalgia to flare up so severely that my vocal cords are strained and I can barely even talk. It is completely obvious they are stating lies, like claiming I got medical care for free when everything is documented, just to trigger me, provoke me, and try to get me to react out of character because they know I have mental health challenges.
Executive Director Kathy Powelson used the exact opportunity when Dr. Llewellyn was away for three weeks to push this termination through. She is a deeply mean person who speaks to people with zero dignity or respect, completely on a power trip for the last year. But it is not just her. There are others who contributed to my 13-year-old senior girl to losing her medical care while pretending they love her. I have made sure every single one of those people has been called out. I am not leaving a single person out, and I am not hiding or denying anything for anybody.
Despite the exhaustion, the raspy voice, and the physical toll, the door is wide open now. I am still here, still standing, and building the team to get the justice my dogs deserve.
© 2026 Laura. All Rights Reserved. No part of this content may be reproduced, copied, or used without explicit written permission from the author.

No comments:
Post a Comment