Wednesday, 29 July 2026

Hope for paws foundation and better Together Program

 



Not one single word from the lawyer not one single word from the organization about the vouchers and about them charging me 33% instead of 20% like it states in my contract just the numerous breaches and then on the termination June 2025 saying that I had a warning which I got threatened by Executive Director Kathy Powelson because I was in pain and said that going to the clinic for 9 months straight every week is too exhausting on me at the time I thought I had sciatic nerve pain but it was actually fibromyalgia pain and this is all documented I have all this all documented in an email and then the February 25th 2025 have no idea what they're talking about and then stating that July 14th I asked for a review why the hell would I ask for a review about a blog post termination you can't terminate somebody for something they do outside of the scope of the program it's just like you Executive Director Kathy Powelson there's a photo of you standing with somebody with wine a glass of wine and you're supposed to be working and you're drinking alcohol interesting you want to talk about what people do outside of the scope of the program well why don't we talk about that trust me there's lots of things that I know more than you think I do and I'm telling you right now I'm not going to give up I'm not going to stop and if you think I'm going to I'm not this is going to go to court this is going to eventually you know have to go in front of a judge this is going to eventually have to have lawyers involved and everything else I mean you guys already have your lawyer your lawyer doesn't seem to like to do her job and doesn't like to respond to people just like you guys don't she's just as bad as you guys are and you know what I'm saying my truth and I'm saying the truth and that's all I can do and that's all I ever will do on this blog this blog is my blog I'm literally sitting here gasping for air because my fibromyalgia is so flared up and you know I have other health related issues that I don't want to talk about that are personal but you know the stress and anxiety from all of this is just you know making my health deteriorate faster and faster and more worse and more worse and at the end of the day I don't give a s*** about myself I don't give a s*** about my health at the end of the day what matters to me is that my dog my 13-year-old senior and my puppy has the care and the medical care that they desperately need and deserve from the community the community donates to you know people like me you guys stated on your website and you guys held a bunch of resources from me well in the program I approved for that as well I have the call recorded with Cassie Preston I have everything documented so I'm not worried I'm not worried like that in the sense it's just what I'm worried about is how you guys can't be civil for the sake of an animal or for the sake of animals you know you guys are making this about money making this about yourself you know it shows a lot about a person's character when they go silent and they don't say anything they just completely shut you out you know it's really really devastating that an organization like Hope For Paws Foundation Better Together program is supposed to help people like me with fibromyalgia complex PTSD severe OCD asthma and other health related problems and you know you guys have no idea the effect that you guys have put on my life you have no idea the effect that you put on my mental health you have no idea how much you've affected my physical health you don't know how much you are going to affect me financially I'm on disability and you know I'm on a strict income and as you can see in my previous blog post my previous vet passed away last month so you know there's that to you and honestly I want you guys to pay for what you guys have done to me the bullying the harassment the stalking the watching you know just everything I already have everything documented on here that's why soon as I knew that you know Dr Llewellyn was going to be away for 3 weeks I was like oh God here we go Executive Director Kathy Powelson she's going to take the opportunity to terminate me and what I tried to have a conversation with her she was yelling at me raising her voice at me and you know that's why you know I turned to my blog and I turn to my blog for numerous reasons that I don't need to explain myself to you why I come to my blog and why I write on my blog you guys are the ones that are watching you guys are the ones that are you know reading my blog you know like you guys are like it's almost like you guys are trying to find something it's like it's so weird like you know all all you're going to find on here is the truth and all you're going to find on here is me showing proof and evidence of you guys stealing from me you guys lying you guys preaching the contract numerous times like we're not talking one time numerous times and then giving me two termination papers in in the span of you know 10 days like it's just ridiculous you give me one and then 10 days later you turn around and give me another one like what is wrong with you like you know it's just you can tell by someone's actions that they're not doing it at a good faith and they're not doing it because that person actually did something wrong they're grasping at straws they're looking for something and she took the opportunity as I say she I mean Executive Director Kathy Powelson she's been at it for the last year and she was like up Dr llewellyn's gone for 3 weeks better jump on it you know it's just it's you know and then it's unfortunate that you know he stepped down and he stepped down cuz he was tired of the drama he wanted to focus on animals I have the recording and I don't blame him you know Kathy all you do is cause drama that's all you do is create and cause drama that's all you do soon as you don't like someone you just start nitpicking and trying to find a way to get them out of there and push them out of the program and you know what it's not about you it's not about me it's about the animals that suffer the consequences of your actions and your choices and your decisions like you know this is a foundation that is supposed to be founded on animals and keeping animals you know with their with their owners and pets with their owners you know anybody can go on your website and read that like you know and you say you do all these things and everything else but it's all a bunch of b******* you guys just try to make it sound good and make it sound like you guys do all these things and you guys don't you lie you lied to get donations and eventually people will catch on to that and I'm not scared of your lawyer I'm not scared of you guys I'm not scared of any of you at the end of the day I believe that karma is real what comes around goes around and you get what you give and eventually things will come back around and I am a strong believer that you know the universe puts people in your life for a reason and the universe puts you in situations for a reason and there's a reason why you know this is happening and I mean this has been happening for a year but obviously it's escalated to the point where you know there's literally people stepping down and people not wanting being wanting to be a part of your show Executive Director Kathy Powelson and mark my words I'm telling you right now you're not going to last very long with the way that you treat people and the way that you treat animals and cause harm to people and harm to animals you don't realize like I said the fact that you put on people and the effect that you can put on an animal and I know that you know you're obsessed with my dog and you always have been and maybe you're doing this in a way that you know I'll surrender my dog or something you'll never get my dog I'll tell you that much right now it's never going to happen you have been completely disgusting in the way that you act disgusting in the way that you treat people I have the emails I don't have anything deleted from 2021 all the way to now I don't have anything deleted everything is all documented so you know you're up against someone that has all the documentation you don't cuz you guys have all these people as you say trying to get enrolled and they can't and you have all these emails and stuff so you've got all my emails and everything all lost and all these other emails so you'll never be able to find the emails that I have you'll never be able to find the evidence and proof that I have trust me I know that for a fact and you know that works in my favor and that's going to come in my favor and I mean it already has a few times I've already shown screenshots and I've already posted stuff so you know all you have to do is take a read of my blog and go through everything from beginning till now and just see how bad that it's escalated and is going to continue to escalate it's not going to get any better it's going to get worse before it gets better because what you guys are doing is stripping somebody from the community where the community is donating to that person you can't take that away from that person and it's not even the person it's the dog you know it's not for me the money isn't for me like you know the enrollment isn't for me it's for my dog you know it's for my 13-year-old senior dog and for my puppy that is going to get certified you know and don't act like you guys don't have the funds I've watched your guys's website $100 here $150 here and other $50 here another $100 here $250 here $100 here $50 here like literally every f****** like I don't know like every couple like every 30 seconds every minute like this is constantly going on and you're going to act like you don't have money and then you got on your Facebook all these big old checks and everything else like you guys are not hurting for money you don't have issues with money you guys did in the past yes but i g i wonder why I mean you guys make all these stories and put up all these stories and make it look like you guys are doing all these positive things but behind closed doors the way that you treat people in their animals like my dog like I said is medically necessary and then my puppy is going to be certified as a service dog is not like you know I have two pets these are working animals these are animals that I cannot live with you guys have my doctor's note my doctor's note even States that I can end up in the ER maybe I should post that actually both of my doctors know showing that you know without my dog you know I could end up in the ER and they and you guys know that and you guys could care less you guys do not care at all and it's f****** disgusting and I don't care that I swear if I want to talk the way that I want to talk on my blog I'm going to you can't judge somebody based on the way that they talk I can barely even talk right now actually because you know I'm starting to lose my voice but you know I'm able to get the word out advocate for my dog advocate for my puppy and my little senior girl and my puppies are going to be okay I know someone's going to come along and someone's going to help and I know I'm going to get the help that I need and I know that it's going to be it's going to be somebody big and it's going to be someone that is going to say listen you've been wrong by this program this program has treated you like s*** and they've been doing it for years and then we're not talking like I've been in this program for a year like I've been in this program for nearly you know for well actually nearly 5 years almost 6 years so like you know I'm not just some random person I just you know started in the program like I know the contract I you know know that you guys have done things you guys are not supposed to do don't even have a human resource coordinator the person that's causing all the conflict you want me to talk to that person to resolve the conflict you don't go to the problem to resolve the problem make that make sense but you know what I think this is good enough for now and I am going to continue to document what goes on it's only you know 7:00 a.m. almost 7:30 and you know it's another day and I will continue to fight I will continue to advocate for my dog I will continue to do everything I can in my power for her and my puppy and you know I'm the type of person where if I have to hold back on my puppy just because you know this whole situation is going on then that's what I have to do and you know I've already spoken to the person with the puppy and if I have to inquire a different puppy for a different time than that's what I'll have to do and that's what I will do because I'm a responsible person I'm not going to bring in a puppy into a situation where all of this stuff is going on right now my main focus is my senior girl and I got to focus on her before I can focus on a puppy right now but it's it's going to happen and it will happen it's just I got to let the universe you know do its thing.



No comments:

Post a Comment